Monday, August 29, 2016

Week 30

"You and I are so much more brittle. For instance, we forget that, by
their very nature, tests are unfair." -Neal A Maxwell

Despite my quote, I had a wonderful week!
We did a lot of biking and tracting and it's so awesome to see how
much this area is changing.
THIS WEEK OUR INVESTIGATOR QUIT SMOKING!!!!
He's living the word of wisdom and now he's getting baptized right
before Sister Gagnon leaves. I'm so excited!
We did a lot of finding people and teaching. I'm really tired from all
the goodness.
I caught at least 25 lizards this week. Just saying, I think it was a
personal record.

Look at the lizard on my ear!

I had such a great week. So awesome. Pray for my companion going home! It's her last week in the mission!

Love y'all!


Sister Caton

No comments:

Post a Comment