Monday, August 1, 2016

Week 26



"Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and
making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.
Delicious ambiguity." -Gilda Radner

Wow this week was just filled with miracles!!! My new companion is
AMAZING and I just love her so much. She and I get along so well and
we're working on our area to make it better. We are serving in a
really good ward. Sister Gagnon is so sweet and she has introduced me
to everyone already! We invited about 6 people to baptism this week
and one said yes! We're working hard and cranking out the miracles.
And look, there's a street with my name on it!



It's really weird being in the ward with the AP's. I always looked at them as so high up that I couldn't talk to them and they weren't normal people. And they are normal missionaries with dinner appointments and everything. Weird.   I'm not actually that far away from my old area, but I'm in a different stake. It's weird though because it's COMPLETELY DIFFERENT from my old area. Lots more people. 250,000 people live in our ward boundaries.




But I'm so excited to be here and I'm learning so much about myself and what kind of missionary I am. I know this is going to be a great transfer!!!

 Much love,

Sister Caton

No comments:

Post a Comment