Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Week 29

"Patience...permits us to deal more evenly with the unevenness of
life" -Neal A. Maxwell

Wow this week was amazing!!
Sister Gagnon and I keep seeing tons of miracles, especially among the
members. The members are so sweet in this ward. They gave me skirts
this week! I love this ward.

I have developed a huge obsession with Neal A Maxwell and everything
he has ever said because he's awesome. I used to get obsessed with
singers and bands. Now I get obsessed with apostles and prophets. Oh
how things change on a mission!

We were able to go fishing with our investigator Pete last week, and
we had a great time. We didn't catch any fish, but I caught a wallet,

a plastic bag, and a glove. Good times.

weekWe also were able to have Zone Conference this week, and we went up to Kingsland, Georgia! It was so fun. I got to see Sister Smith again! She's serving in Georgia right now.
Here's some pics:

Georgia sign!


Look!  I’m right by President and Sister Lee!

Awkward reunion of us 7-monthers in East Jacksonville & Kingsland

Also, we knocked a street and saw this creepy thing on a doorstep.


Enjoy!

I hope y'all have a great week.

Love ya!

Love,

Sister Caton

No comments:

Post a Comment