Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Week 28

"You've always given me wings to fly, and I've loved you for it." -
Marjorie Pay Hinckley

This week was a great one! It's crazy because I only have 3 more weeks
left in this transfer, which means Sister Gagnon is leaving in 3
weeks. Woah! That's just weird. It feels like we've only been
companions for 10 minutes haha
I guess time flies when you're having fun!
We bike a lot, and I love it. I didn't think I would, but I do! So I
have a blue bike and Sister Gagnon has a pink one, and I think we just
look so fun riding around. Here's a pic of us:

It's been really hot this week, and we have been working super hard.
We had a tradeoff this week with the Sister Training Leaders and it was so much fun. I was with Sister Webb and we walked everywhere because she didn't have a bike. We had fun though! It was nice to have another friend.
Excuse my awkward face, this was the only good picture.
:)
Also, we went to Arby's and the receipt was awesome because:


I got my full missionary name printed on it. Awesome!!!
We've had some crazy emergency transfers this week and tons of sisters have been moved around like crazy. That's been weird haha
But I've had a great week and I hope y'all are doing well.
Love Always,
Sister Caton


No comments:

Post a Comment