Thursday, September 8, 2016

Week 31

"One’s life, therefore, cannot be both faith-filled and stress-free."
-Neal A Maxwell

Okay, this week was the best of my mission!!!!!! I had an amazing week
filled with miracles and I'm just so happy!!
So firstly, there was a tropical storm. It was literally the least
amount of rain I have ever seen here in Florida. And it wasn't even
windy. Some branches and stuff fell down in the night but it really
wasn't bad. So I am completely fine! No worries there.

Secondly, this was Sister Gagnon's last week! We had so much fun. We
biked a lot and taught and met a lot of new investigators.


We took this selfie with a mailbox :) while we were biking. It was so awesome!

Then she went on a fun trip to the temple this week and I was with Sister Sheffield and Sister Pereira for the day, and we got this neat ice cream from a Korean place where they make it in front of you out of milk and it was so neat, and they give you a fish-shaped waffle with stuff in it calls taiaki.


 We had a lot of fun that day.



 On Saturday, we had a great miracle where we went to Metro Diner for Sister Gagnon's last dinner with me, and I got this beauty:

The MonteCarlo. Amazing.




But we got ready to go pay, and someone in the restaurant had already paid for our dinner!!!!!!

It was so awesome to have that happen to us. It made a great day even better.


Then on Sunday, miracle of miracles,

PETE GOT BAPTIZED!!!!




 It was AMAZING! 3 of his 4 kids came and the spirit was so strong and it was just so wonderful. We had a great time. He is bearing his testimony in church next week!!!


He is the best man, and we are so proud of him.




Today is the day Sister Gagnon left! We took her to the mission office this morning. She cried and she was really sad but I know she'll be happy once she gets home. I love her, she was a great companion.

 But the best news is....

IM TRAINING IM TRAINING IM TRAINING IM TRAINING IM TRAINING A NEW MISSIONARY STRAIGHT FROM THE MTC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited. I hope I do a good job.


 Well I hope y'all have a great week! News to come next week on my new companion!!

Love,

Sister Caton


No comments:

Post a Comment