Monday, May 30, 2016

Week 17

"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."
- George Bernard Shaw

Hola!
This week was a really great one. We didn't teach a lot of people but
we had a lot of adventures! This was the week of finding everyone who
isn't interested. :) but we have another person preparing for baptism,
and 2 on for June 11th! They are so ready and it's going to be
wonderful.

Mighty Miracle May was wonderful and we are really excited for June!

Last P day we went bowling again, and Sister Gibb and I ended up being
the only set of sisters who could make it, but we had a blast!

We wore our grandma shirts for fun. :)

Twice this week I had to hold baby newborn kittens. It was not fun. They kept screaming at me!!! Kittens are creepy little things. I like puppies much better.
There are 4 in this pic. 2 orange and 2 gray. I am not very excited that they were just put in my lap haha

Our Elders had a baptism this week! This girl is awesome and we are so happy for her! We have a feeling she's going to be a great force for good with the youth in our ward. Plus her friend got to baptize her! Elder Perez and I sang a duet at her baptism. 
It was a special day!

This week I caught the tiniest lizard of all time!!!!
It was amazing. 

It was so small I thought it was a bug. But it wasn't! 
Do lizards hatch from eggs? This is a question I have been thinking about for the whole week. 

Also this week, our newly baptized converts both received callings!
K is now the Gospel Principles Class President and E is a Ward Missionary!!!
They are both doing wonderful and are very strong and active. It's a miracle to see how much happiness is brought through living the Gospel of Jesus Christ and understanding your own divine purpose. I see it each and every day as we teach and talk to people. 
Even when it gets hard, I still see the blessings in my life from living the gospel. It doesn't mean we are always happy or having fun, but it means we are never afraid and we always have joy. I love being a missionary. 
Thank you for being there for me!
All the love,
Sister Caton

🐊🐊🐊

No comments:

Post a Comment