Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Week 16

"Heroes- in myth, literature and real life- take journeys, confront
dragons, and discover the treasure of their true selves." - Carol S.
Pearson

Hola!
This week was exciting! We had adventures as usual.
Sister Gibb and I have been teaching and preaching as missionaries do
and we've been working really hard.

Last P-day we went on a hike with our district! We didn't take a
picture but it was a really fun time. There were these spiders called
Banana Spiders everywhere... Look them up, they get nasty! But we had
fun. We stuck a lizard on one elder's ear so that was crazy.

On Wednesday, we had a big meeting all day long in the Stake Center
where we talked about our work and everything. It was wonderful! It
was really spiritual and I know that our President is inspired. Sister
Gibb and I took a generational picture with my grandma (her trainer)
because she's going home after this transfer.
 She was also my first Sister Training Leader. We're really going to miss her.

Also this week, Our recent convert Ella got a calling!!! She is now a ward missionary! She already gave her son's girlfriend a Book of Mormon and invited her to church. She is doing so well!

I hit my 4 month mark from leaving home this week. That feels weird. Also I just feel like time flies and it also doesn't. Being a missionary is so strange at times because you forget that time is passing and life is happening. I keep telling sister Gibb about how all my best guy friends are on missions but all the girls aren't. I accidentally included myself haha :)

Also this week I took a great photo of a mug I saw in a 7-11.
Yeah I'll stick to the Word of Wisdom, thanks.

I can't even begin to explain the many miracles we see each and every day. I love being a missionary. I wish I was a better one.
This truly is the Lords work! Have a wonderful week everyone!
Love,
Sister Caton
🐊🐊🐊

No comments:

Post a Comment