Thursday, June 29, 2017

Week 70

June 5, 2017

"Read what the holiest inhabitant ever to live on this planet said about the necessity of certain ordinances, or you will see that he allowed for no exceptions, including himself." Neal A Maxwell

Hey everyone! 
This week was so full of miracles and I am so happy! 

So some follow up on the miracles from last week, our Puerto Rican twins are the best! We have gone back again and we brought a member that could speak Spanish to them! It was so wonderful to have the concepts click in their heads. We invited them to be baptized next month but they said no since their family is Catholic. It was a miracle though because they came to church!!! They loved it and so many people fellowshipped them because half the people in the branch served Spanish speaking missions haha it was great! They are the cutest, we will get a picture this week :) 

Also, we got to go back and teach the Muslim man again! He is so sweet, he gave us his old Quran that is English and Arabic so we can read it (we aren't really allowed to read it so...) but he is so nice. We taught him about the Restoration and he said a closing prayer in Arabic! He isn't sure about all this yet, which makes sense, it would be hard for him to join the church, but we will see where this goes! 

Our gospel knowledge friend had a giant exam this week and he's pre med so we couldn't meet with him but we have an appointment for this week! 

Also this week we were able to find a lot of people! There were a lot of people that we found who we were able to teach multiple roommates which was awesome. YSA!!! 

Also I had my second to last interview with the mission President this week. Wow I can't believe it's almost over already... 
he gave me some great advice and it was really helpful for going home. He is the funniest person though! haha I told him that I was worried about a few things and I said, "I just feel like I'm rebelling in my heart." He laughed and said, "Oh Sister Caton, that's just your personality!" Haha oh my. Then he said, "You're not rebellious, you're just spontaneous! I love that about you. Add a big dose of the spirit and you're quite a catch!" PRESIDENT I AM STILL A MISSIONARY! 
Haha but it was great. I sure love him. 

But life is good, I am still working hard and I'm not too trunky just yet! But I am now a little more excited to go home. 8 more weeks! Woah! 

I love y'all! Have a great week! 



Swinging on a swing at an apartment complex.



An amazing member we love! He bought us pizza. He is from Gambia! 


Gainesville Zone!




Today we went on a hike to Paynes Prairie with the Elders from Gainesville and Ocala! Good times, we saw SO MANY ALLIGATORS! 

Love, 


Sister Caton

No comments:

Post a Comment