Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Week 12

"Nothing Matters but your will to Succeed."- Admiral Craven

Good Morning!
So this was a special week because I was able to graduate from
training! I am now a full fledged missionary and it's awesome. We had
so many adventures this week and met wonderful people.

This Week, I gave my first training in our District meeting! A
training is when you teach everyone something based off of something
in preach my gospel or something President Craig has talked about or
that we want to study. I talked about Vision and how important it is
in our everyday life as well as Goals and Plans as a missionary.

So this week I went to a Winn-Dixie for the first time! It is a nice
store but it isn't as cool as the movie.


Also, Sister Gibb and I purchased 50 chicken nuggets from Wendy's! We were hungry and we rather enjoyed it.

There were so many nuggets!!! 

Also, this week our Relief Society president took us out contacting less actives, and she took us to a boat landing! That day was so much fun and we love our RS president. She is super diligent and works hard for the sisters. 



Look at the geese. I love it. 

Spring is abundant out here and I am loving the warmth and sunshine. Florida suits me so far! Everyone says summer is boiling hot and it's getting pretty warm. We were driving right after we went to the boat landing and it started POURING rain and there was lightning right near our car!!! Of course we were fine because cars are safe from lightning but it was crazy. 

Also with Spring, all of the ducks have babies! Look at how cute they are!!!

I am just loving being a missionary. This week I had to play the piano in primary, and during sharing time the teacher asked: "Why is the Holy Ghost a witness?" And a little girl on the front row said "Because he's a member of the Godhead, so he works with Jesus Christ and God every day and he knows they are real!" How awesome is that? Kids are smarter than we give them credit for. 

I saw more miracles than I can count this week, but I'm so glad that I have this opportunity to serve the lord and be who he wants me to be. 
Have a great week!
Love, 
Sister Caton
🐊🐊🐊

No comments:

Post a Comment