Friday, April 8, 2016

Week 9

"I believe in love, you know; Love is a uniquely portable magic." -Stephen King

Hey y'all!
This week was as always, filled with miracles. We now have another
person preparing for baptism on the 23rd of April! We are so excited
for her.
Sister Gibb and I have now been companions for 2 months! It's kind of
crazy. Now we've hit the point where we know almost everything about
each other and Sister Gibb is crazier than ever so that's exciting.
Haha :)

This week I had a moment of triumph because I finally caught a lizard!!!!!






It was a joyful moment.

Then this week we also were at a members house when she suddenly just handed me a cat. I did not know what I was doing so I tried to maneuver it to hold it in some way and Sister Gibb of course captured the moment. 

It was not a joyful moment.

But conference was the definite highlight of the week! I loved every session. As missionaries we are supposed to watch every session and we were able to have one investigator come to both Sunday sessions with us so that was awesome! He really enjoyed it. 
Also the boy who was baptized last week watched conference and loved it! We are so proud of the choices he is making. 

So this week I purchased a new coloring book. Sister Gibb and I have been using therapeutic coloring and she had a coloring one with psalms, and I got one this week called Amazing Grace that has all the words from amazing Grace in it and it's awesome. Sister Gibb likes to hang up my pictures on the fridge haha :D




She is a proud momma. 

I love being a missionary and although much of the time I feel inadequate, I just try to remember that the Lord expects immediate progression not immediate perfection, and that who the Lord calls he qualifies. I am so lucky to be in the FJM! 

I love you all! Have a great week!

With Love,
Sister Caton
🐊🐊🐊

No comments:

Post a Comment