Monday, July 31, 2017

Week 77

July 30, 2017

"Family is the center of life and is the key to eternal happiness." -L Tom Perry

Hey y'all this week was great! 
So I can't save best for last, THE TWINS GOT BAPTIZED! 
It was literally a perfect baptism and they were so happy. They are so tiny and cute and it was wonderful!





I sang a song with our District Leader at the baptism and it ended up being really cool, I sang my verse in Spanish for them. Also after the baptism they bore their testimonies in Spanish and the spirit was so strong. They are the cutest and it was a great way to end my mission!! 

Then on Sunday they were confirmed and we were so blessed to have a returned missionary who could confirm them in Spanish so they could understand it perfectly. :) 

So that was all around wonderful. 

In other news, I changed a thermostat this week like a for real Electrician :)



We also got some delicious rolled ice cream that brought me joy




I love our quad squad. We do lots of fun stuff together. 
On Sunday we went out into the boonies of our area to see a less active and we were able to find this cool racetrack that was closed. So fun! 




We had to climb over a tiny fence. #rebels

Then we found a cool Lake also and you could hear all the alligators calling to each other. Awesome 



So we are having a good time and also working hard. 

I am really excited for this last week! I am getting ready to pack up and leave. It's really weird and I just love it here so much in Florida. This place will always have a piece of my heart!!! 

I love yall! Have a great week! 
Love,

Sister Caton

No comments:

Post a Comment