Friday, December 23, 2016

Week 46

Dec 19, 2016

"We have the promise, if we seek first the kingdom of God and its
righteousness, that all necessary things will be added to us"- Brigham
Young

Hey Y'all! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
This week was really fun and good. On P day we got to sit by the pond
in our backyard and catch turtles and fish, so that was really fun but
I forgot to take pictures.

Tuesday I had another tradeoff but this time it was with the Jax East
Sister Training Leaders. It was really fun because I got to be with
Sister Smith again! We were companions in Normandy 6 months ago! It
was really fun to reminisce with her and talk about Normandy ward. She
is so much fun and when we were knocking on doors at 8:30 at night, we
ended up meeting this girl named Coral who told us she had come to our
church one time 2 years ago and really liked it but people told her we
didn't believe in Jesus so she stopped. But then when we testified to
her of Christ, she was really excited. She ASKED US for a Book of
Mormon and told us she really wanted to come to church and learn more.
It was truly a miracle!

Then on Wednesday we had our Mission Leadership Council which was
really fun. All the Zone Leaders, Sister Training Leaders and District
Leaders came from the whole mission! It was a little overwhelming
because I kind of realized that I haven't been doing a very good job
but also encouraging because I can change and be better at those
things. I learned a lot! Plus it was kind of fun to go visit my old
church building heehee



Then on Thursday we had a tradeoff with some of our sisters down in Palatka, Florida. It was really fun, I was with Sister Nay. We went to their Ward Christmas Party (which apparently I am just going on tradeoffs to go to people's Christmas parties) and everyone kept asking me if I was the new sister. When I told them I was just visiting it was always, "Oh good." Haha not sure how to take that ;)

But we also got to go try to find some less actives and we ended up finding a field of cows and they kept mooing and trying to lick me so that was hilarious. Sister Nay came out on her mission with Sister Gibb and they both go home in 2 weeks and that is just so weird. My mom can't go home!



I named this one Bessie :)



Sister Nay and I trading back by a church with a very extensive graveyard next to it.



Selfie with Sister Tuivailala

I really enjoy being a Sister Training Leader. I learn so much from all the sisters and I want to do the best I can. We have been trying really hard to find people to teach so please keep us in your prayers!

Also, in Bartram when we're walking around after dark, all these toads come out and I catch them because why not.




Hope y'all have a great week and a Merry Christmas! I love you!

Love,


Sister Caton

No comments:

Post a Comment