Friday, December 23, 2016

Week 44

December 5, 2016

Dec 5

"One of the ways He goes before your face is to prepare the heart of a
person He has asked you to serve. He will prepare your heart as well."
-Henry B Eyring

Well here I am in Bartram Trails Branch!
I love it here already but I won't lie and say I don't miss Mandarin.
I had a hard time saying goodbye to some of the people, especially
Nate and Kylee.


 Saying goodbye :(

Also their dog Daisy



She wouldn't hold still so I had to hold her.

Then Wednesday was Transfers and we had so much fun. We got to all go to lunch and I love my new companion Sister Colson so much!



Left to right:

Sister Foster, Sister Gibb, Sister Randle, Sister Warr, Sister Harris, Sister Mann, Sister Anderson, Me, Sister Colson.

We do a lot of knocking here in Bartram Trails and I saw this awesome polar bear thing :)



But last Monday I was able to get a blessing and I'm really grateful because it said that I came to this area for a reason and I will be able to see that reason. I think it's for our semi-progressing investigator F.

He is so great, we had a lesson with him on Thursday and this man is a tank. He is huge and tough and scary but beneath that he is seriously so sincere and wants to know so badly if this is the true church. In the closing prayer he thanked Heavenly Father for sending me to teach him. Pretty cool.

Also I love knocking with Sister Colson. I caught a cute little frog.



I really am excited for this next transfer. Sister Colson and I are having so much fun. I also really like being a Sister Training Leader. But it's hard, we have a lot of stuff to do and we get a lot of emotional phone calls. But hey, I'm good at communication haha

I love y'all! Have a great week!

Love, 

Sister Caton




Beautiful Bartram heehee

No comments:

Post a Comment