Monday, October 3, 2016

Week 35

"Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the
law, happy is he."-Proverbs 29:18

This week was great!! We had a good time finding people, working hard
and serving them.
We help out at this one charity organization called Farmshare and this
week we were painting buckets. It was so fun and I loved it! But then
when we were leaving, we realized that the yellow paint was not coming
off Sister Harris' hands! It didn't come off for the rest of the day,
and now we have yellow paint all over everything.
Here's a pic of Sister Harris holding a lizard I caught with yellow
paint all over her



Poor thing.

We knocked a lot of doors this week and at one door this man quickly yanks it open and I say,

"Hello! We're sharing a message about Jesus Christ!"

He promptly responds, "IM COOKING FISH!"

It was hilarious. We left laughing.

We went to visit a less active who had a green light on their porch and we took some awesome selfies, also I caught a lizard


We have so much fun together!

Also I caught a gecko!


It was a magical moment.

Another nasty critter we found was this lovely moth.


Probably can't tell from the picture but it is as large as a persons hand. I thought those weren't real... but clearly I was wrong.

And today for p day we carved pumpkins!! 🎃


Guess what is carved in it? That's right, a lizard.

I may or may not be obsessed with lizards.



We have a great district. I love being a missionary! Sister Harris is such a champ. We have been working hard and it's all been worth it. I love it!!

I hope y'all have a great week!

Love,

Sister Caton

No comments:

Post a Comment