Sunday, October 23, 2016

Week 37

Week 37

"Love should be our walk and our talk." -Dieter F Utchdorf

Hello!
This week was transfer week! And sister Harris and I are staying together!!!
I get to second half train her :) she is so amazing, and we have a
great friendship. I can't wait to see what this next transfer holds!
As many of you know, this week, October 20th I hit my 9 month mark
which means I am halfway done with my mission! I can't believe it has
gone so fast. I bought some new shoes today and threw away my worst
pair so I could see the difference haha
Look at the holes!



Poor shoes. They were real bad.
This week was a real adventure! We met a man named Luis and he was really nice but as he was talking with us, he dropped his beer on me. It was all over my legs and filled my shoes and got EVERYWHERE. So that was fun, but also he became a new investigator. So worth it!
We walked a lot this week. I saw a giant hedge and asked Sister Harris to take a picture of me but she didn't get the top of the hedge in the picture! Haha oh well




We also got the opportunity to go to a lesson with our mission presidents wife Sister Lee this week! The lady we went to go see was kind of scary and bible bashed us the whole time. afterwards she called us and said,
"Hi, I don't want you to come visit me anymore, please never call again."
And I said
"AWESOME! Have a great life! We love you! Bye!"
Haha probably not the best response. But we had so much fun with Sister Lee, she is the best.



Also, I caught a frog this week!






I love Sister Harris!
I have so much fun here in Mandarin. We have had so many miracles this week!
I love y'all! Have a great week!
Love,
Sister Caton


No comments:

Post a Comment