Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Week 32

"Humility is a fertile soil where spirituality grows and produces the
fruit of inspiration to know what to do." -Richard G Scott

This week was a whirlwind but it was so fun! So last Monday, I said
goodbye to my companion Sister Gagnon as she went home after serving
her amazing mission! She is doing great I hear, and I am glad she's
home and doing good things.

And now I am training a new missionary straight out of Beaver, Utah:

Sister Harris!!!



She is a miracle worker and I love her so much! She came pre-trained, I'm hardly doing anything. But she's been an amazing sport as we've biked and worked hard the last few days and I just feel like we're best friends already! She has such a sweet spirit and the people we talk to can feel it! She's the best. We had grilled cheeses!


At the trainer meeting they talked with us about how being a trainer is the most important call in the mission and I was a little scared since I am not even halfway out, but I just felt so much peace when we were put together. She said she knew it was me as soon as she saw me! So funny how the spirit works.

She is so much fun to be with and so willing to work hard. I adore her and she is so smart and just AMAZING!

We have biked a lot this week and my goodness it was fun but hard :) she pulled through!

Needless to say, I am a proud momma.



We're working hard and seeing miracles.

What a great week! I'll let y'all know more about her as the weeks go by!

Love,

Sister Caton

No comments:

Post a Comment