Monday, June 20, 2016

Week 20

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life."-
Steve Jobs

Wow I can't believe today is my 5 month mark. I feel like it's just
going way too fast!!!
I got a new companion... Finally! Haha
My new companion is named Sister Smith! Yes just like my MTC companion!
She is cute and tiny and very sweet.
We have fun together.
On our second day together, we had a mini mission! 2 girls from our
ward lived with us and did missionary work with us for 3 whole days!
We picked them up Thursday night and gave them back to their families
on Sunday after Stake Conference.
They were so awesome to have with us! Members bring miracles!!!


We found 7 new investigators and taught tons of lessons! It was awesome! We also made food together and laughed and just had fun.
Miracles!!!
Sunday night we weren't going to have a dinner appointment but a member asked us over for dinner and they have baby puppies! I have sent pics of them before but now they are getting so big! It was really awesome and rejuvenating to be with puppies.
But we had a great week! I'm so excited to have this next transfer with Sister Smith! 
Miracles are here in the FJM! 
We're really sad to see our mission president go home this week but we are excited to meet the new one!
Love always, 
Sister Caton

No comments:

Post a Comment