Monday, February 22, 2016

Week 3 in Florida

Hey everyone!
So apparently nobody got my emails last week- sorry about that, I'll do better.

This was a week of Miracles!
I can't believe how happy I am. I'm no longer sick and so everything
feels better about the world! Sister Gibb and I are really starting to
get in the swing of things and we just found out we are leading the
zone in reaching our goals! Ahhh!!!!

This week was fun with regards to eating awesome food and being with
great people!
Zone conference was on Wednesday and I sang "I Stand All Amazed" as
the musical number which was fun. It's a blessing because everyone
kind of knows who I am now :)

We got Gumbo from our ward clerk Brother Carroll and it was the most
delicious thing I have ever eaten haha
Here is a photo of said Gumbo:

It contains shrimp and okra and everything delicious

We also on P day went and got something called Gizzard at this strange Greek restaurant that looks straight outta the 90's and was slightly terrifying. Gizzard is the part of a chicken in their stomach that holds rocks and crunches up their food. Yeah it's weird.


Needless to say it was interesting haha 

We also went to a members house to get some stuff printed and we met their dog Waffles! This dog is the best thing I have ever seen (besides Kiara)
Can you see the joy in my face?
He is an angel among men. 

We invited 2 people to baptism this week and both said yes! It was incredible and we are so excited to finish teaching them. 
We have a lot of success here but I know it isn't us, it's the Lord watching out for us. We love this so much. I have never been so happy and I know the Lord is taking care of me. 
I love y'all!
Have a blessed week!
Much love,
Sister Caton

No comments:

Post a Comment