Monday, January 30, 2017

Week 50

January 16, 2017

"Pray as though everything depends on the Lord, then work as though
everything depends on you."

This week was really amazing!
So my new companion is Sister Tullis from Kaysville, UT! She is so
much fun and we have been having a ball together. She dresses really
cute and is helping me ;)



We look really tired but we aren't more tired than normal haha

She is so fun, she says things a lot like,
"Oh bother!" With a British accent and other funny things. We have been laughing a lot.

Okay and other good news:
ST JOHNS RIVER WARD IS SO AMAZING!

Our first morning in the area we get a knock on our door (we have a house, yay)
And it's the primary President and she brought us fresh muffins to welcome us!
We also received several texts from members saying "Hi welcome we love you!" And even a random phone call from a cute old lady in the ward telling us how excited she is for us.

We arranged for a meeting with the Ward Mission Leader and the Bishopric and they are all so amazing and just want to help us in any way! The ward is so great it is crazy.

We also have received a bunch of referrals and we have several appointments for next week! I am so excited!
We also had Stake Conference this week and it was really great, I learned so much. The quote is from that meeting.

Transfers were crazy but good. I miss Sister Colson but she is doing great in Williston!
I got to see Sister Harris at transfers!


                                                                        #reunited

I am so excited for what this next transfer holds! After this one I only have 4 left.... oh no.
I love being a missionary!
Have a great week y'all!
Love,

Sister Caton

No comments:

Post a Comment