Monday, November 21, 2016

Week 42

"He is the light and the life of the world; yea, a light that is
endless, that can never be darkened; yea, and also a life which is
endless, that there can be no more death." Mosiah 16:9

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! This was a great and miraculous week.
I spent almost all week not in our area, tradeoff style, but it was
good because Sister Harris was able to take control and do everything.
She is amazing, I think I'm getting transferred because she's so
awesome. But we had an amazing miracle this week.
I came home from a tradeoff and we were going straight from that to a
lesson with our progressing investigator. We had no time to prepare
but we prayed beforehand and asked Heavenly Father to help us teach by
the spirit and help us understand her needs. We ended up having an
amazing lesson where the spirit was so strong and she came forward
with the concern that she had about prayer and some questions with it.
It was incredible and she then came to church on Sunday! She loved it
and stayed all 3 hours, and afterwards when someone asked her "Are you
coming again next week?" She said, "I see no reason not to!" And she
is coming again! She is getting baptized December 10th. Also the 10
year old girl we've been teaching is getting baptized on Saturday! She
performed in the primary program yesterday and did such a good job and
it's going to be awesome!

I got to see Sister Smith and Sister Olsen!



So much fun!


Beautiful Jacksonville Skyline!


We found a really pretty place to take pictures kind of by our house!

The weather has been ridiculously nice this week. It doesn't feel like Fall at all.

Well I hit my 10 month mark yesterday and it's been crazy. I can't believe it's been such a long time. I'm more than halfway done and it doesn't even feel like I've been out past training haha

Well I hope y'all have a great thanksgiving! We have 4 dinner appointments, so pray for me that I can eat all the food and not die :)

Love,


Sister Caton

No comments:

Post a Comment