Wednesday, February 15, 2017

week 54

February 13, 2017

"In a world and society where Satan is launching his most vicious attacks ever on the children of men, we have no greater weapon than pure, unselfish, Christlike love." - H. Burke Peterson

This week was really good y'all!
Sadly, Sister Tullis and I both got sick this week. But we are on the tail end of it all now and things are feeling better. Just had a cold like everyone in the mission haha

But we went on a great tradeoff this week with Sister Kirkham and Sister Gilbert from Palatka!
I was with Sister Kirkham in our area, and we had some huge miracles!

We had set an appointment with this man who was a referral from the St Augustine Elders and he was so awesome, he told us that he has basically just been searching for the truth his whole life. He is also willing to keep commitments and he has a sincere desire to know. It was a wonderful lesson. He told us he believes that to really repent, we need to work at it and prove to God that we love him and that we want to change. Hey, that's what we believe too! It was great.

Sister Kirkham is so awesome and I love her. Such a sweetheart!


I love being companions with Sister Tullis. She is so much fun and we are so weird. When Sister Tullis went on a tradeoff, the sister she was with said, "I love my companion, she makes me feel like a little kid again, we have so much fun!" And Sister Tullis said, "Sister Caton just makes me weirder." Hahahaha true. We have fun together.

This week we worked hard and met a lot of people and set lots of appointments. I love this area! The ward is so great and everyone wants to help us do the work. We are lucky missionaries!

This week we find out what happens with transfers. I can't believe it's gone by so quickly! I can't wait for this next one, we are going to have so much fun.
I am so grateful to be a missionary. Also, it's been 70+ degrees all week. February? Not in Florida!

Love y'all! Have a good week! Happy Valentine's Day!

Sister Caton

No comments:

Post a Comment