Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Week 24

"We all have the extraordinary coded within us, waiting to be
released." - Jean Houston

Wow this week was amazing! And this Wednesday will be my 6 month mark
of leaving on my mission! What???
This is craziness! Who would've thought it would go by so fast?
My birthday last week was amazing as we traveled several hours to the
St Augustine Alligator Farm :) I hope you enjoyed the photos of
alligators because I really enjoyed taking them. There are probably
500 more photos heehee
But I had a great time!
This week, we didn't do anything too exciting, but we had a zone
meeting and in it, they challenged us to teach the Restoration to
people in less than 3 minutes and it would help us to baptize more
people! So we did just that and let me tell you, we invited 8 people
to baptism this week!!! And one of our investigators who was initially
not interested came to church yesterday with her 3 children! Miracles
abound. It was incredible to see how our unique message to the world

truly changes people's hearts.



Jax West!
Also, this week it rained a lot but we've got some gorgeous clouds out here in Florida

This week was also just a great one for Sister Smith and I, we are getting along great and teaching a lot. It's really weird though because the transfer call is this Saturday and transfers are next week! It seems like it's gone by so fast.
I think a mission is crazy sometimes because it feels like every day is a week long, but the weeks go by so fast, and the months just keep passing by like nothing! It's crazy. But I love being a missionary!!!
All my love,
Sister Caton

No comments:

Post a Comment