Monday, May 1, 2017

Week 62

April 10, 2017

"Continuing revelation does not demean or discredit existing revelation."

Wow this week was a crazy whirlwind! 
Last P day I got to go to the crazy gas station that I love so much with the baby alligators and stuff. Then we had dinner with my favorite people in St Johns River, the Patches! 





I am going to miss them so much! 

Then on Wednesday it was the day! I drove like 2 hours down to Gainesville and we taught a lesson to T, who got baptized on Saturday! It was such a great baptism! He is so amazing and everything here has been great. We find so many new investigators every day! 
We go to this place called Turlington Square and talk to people on campus. It is kind of scary! But it is super exciting. We sometimes take out a giant Book of Mormon! 



So I am happy here. We work hard, play hard, and eat almost nothing good but I am having a great time! 



Here is T's baptism pictures 

I am doing well and I am happy and healthy! 
Hope y'all have a great week! 
Love,

Sister Caton

No comments:

Post a Comment